Okay, be real with me here – does this sound like you?👇
- you want to declutter, but the thought of it is just TOTALLY overwhelming and you don’t know where to start, so you just… don’t
- you tend to start off strong, and then lose steam when you don’t see immediate progress
- TBH, you find decluttering a little boring. Like, the end result is great (who doesn’t want more space and less to clean?!) but getting there is pretty monotonous
The Declutter Tracker Maze takes the task of decluttering and turns it into a game – one that you can play solo, teamed up with a partner, or even as a friendly competition against a pal.
Here’s how it works: Print off the Declutter Tracker Maze and fill in one square whenever you declutter an item. The goal is to navigate your way from the start of the maze to the end, one square at a time!
The Declutter Tracker Maze is perfect for you if:
- you’ve got BIG declutter goals, but you struggle with motivation and accountability
- you enjoy tracking your progress in a more visual way
- you want a cleaner, calmer home with less shit cluttering it up
- you’re craving a way to make the process… dare I say it… fun?
If decluttering feels tedious sometimes, this A-MAZE-ING printable challenge is here to get you to the finish line. (Sorry, I had to!😂😂)
(Note: all prices are listed in USD)